Welcome to Kingshill Tree and Garden Services Ltd.
We are based in Wokingham and cover a 30 mile radius. Here you can take a look at us in action and know what to expect when you choose us for your tree works and garden projects.
Get in touch today for your no obligation quotation.
Who we are
We are experienced and trusted arboricultural specialists committed to providing high-quality contracting and advisory services from our base in Wokingham. All work is carried out by our highly trained and qualified arborists to industry standards - BS3998.
We also do garden tidy-ups and clearances, lay new lawns and provide excellent after care and maintenance.
Our team will undertake any local authority checks that may need to be made and help you apply for work to be carried out on any of your trees that may have a Tree Preservation Order. We’ll help you understand the law and legislation around removing or working on trees in your property.
Where it is not safe to fell a tree, it may be climbed and felled in sections. If obstacles are below the tree, brushwood and timber will be carefully lowered down using ropes and lowering blocks.
Rest assured we hold £1million pound public liability insurance and all of our operatives are NPTC qualified & have years of experience.
Our services include:
- Tree Maintenance
- Crown Reduction
- Crown Lift
- Dead Branch Removal
- Tree Removal
- Wind Fallen Tree Removal
- Site Clearance
- Stump Grinding
- Hedge Trimming and Shaping
- Garden tidy-ups & clearances
- Driveway and patio power cleaning
- Garden/grounds maintenance
- Tpo applications
- Garden/wood waste removal
- Free woodchip and logs available
- The conservation and preservation of the environment is very important to us at Kingshill Tree and Garden Services Ltd. We consider there to be a great responsibility when managing trees and we strive for management practices that allow us to retain trees wherever possible. We will always favour reduction rather than removal of trees where possible and also encourage re-planting. A single tree can have a significant impact on the environment that surrounds it. For example, consider a mature oak- it may play host to hundreds of species of insect. An oak’s acorns are a key food source for birds and mammals. Decomposing leaves also have an ecological value and are a source of food for stag beetles and numerous fungi. Old holes and crevices can be used for nesting birds and bats. All of this in addition to the fact that they produce oxygen and take in carbon dioxide.